Meet Principle, Kristine Mills
Kristine has been in the business of marketing, branding, and advertising since 1991. She started InkWell Advertising to provide cost-effective marketing and advertising solutions for women-owned business and not-for-profit charitable organizations. This business has grown into InkWell Integrated Marketing Solutions.
Our development partner is Houston-based, award-winning, designer Asem Sheshtawy. He holds a degree in Communications from the University of Houston. He has been designing and programming websites since 2001, as well as honing his craft as a respected commercial artist and videographer.
- Business Collateral: stationery, envelopes and business cards
- Corporate Collateral: brochures, manuals, and presentations
- Internal corporate materials: annual reports, shareholder reports, quarterly reports, graphic standards
- Ilustrations and unique graphics
- Videos: loops, time lapse and documentaries
- Industry specific press releases
- Crisis management solutions
- Billboards and other signage
- Media Buys: local, regional, national and international
- Ad design for newspaper and magazine advertising both in print and on the web
- Fully responsive websites for small and large businesses
- Create e-commerce sites
- Build CMS for internal management of completed sites
- Build and monitor SEO
- Create integrated advertising and marketing plans to drive traffic to your business on the street and on the web
- All the above can be created in English, Spanish and Portuguese
We have a proven record of creating successful web-based and/or print-based collateral and branding for our clients.